We're Adopting!

We're Adopting!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mr. Carter's First bath











S
Silly me decided to open my mouth and tell them I was a NICU nurse, so they let me do the bath. Which would have been awesome but they don't do them under the warmers... and he has a TON of hair and was very "cheesy" so it was going to take alot of work. The nurse was nice, but boy was she pushy... so nervous he was going to get cold. Now, that's one positive thing about our unit at home, we bathe under the warmers so that is not an issue! 



                                                                         Scrub a dub dub!






  Lots and Lots of curly hair! 







Loving every minute of it!



Our sweet boy all cleaned up!!




1 comment:

  1. Mariah he is "BEAUTIFUL" I'm crying as I'm typing this. Congrats!!!~!

    ReplyDelete