We're Adopting!

We're Adopting!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wait, wait, wait

It has been about 36 hours since the birth mother viewed our profile. What went through her head? Did she like us? Did she say absolutely not when she saw our profile? I have no idea. Wednesday felt like the longest day ever. That was the day the agency presented our profile to her and there was a possibility we could find out that night. I thought the next few days were going to be so long and nerve racking, but I'm thinking I was wrong. I have leaned and put every ounce of faith in God. I have prayed and I have asked for requests and I have been pushed into scripture and grown a very strong relationship with The Lord. As hard as it will be to hear she did not pick us, if that happens I know I will believe it was because this wasn't our "perfect match" and it wasn't Gods match. 
At first I wanted prayer request for Cory and I but now I realize that this mother needs prayer. She needs prayer to maintain the heroic decision that she has already made for her son and prayer that she will have the strength and knowledge to make the right decision as find Gods match for her.

If you have a moment will you pray with us? Pray for us? And pray for the mother?

I hope I can give you the best update ever soon, well just have to wait and see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment