We're Adopting!

We're Adopting!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Nesting

I thought I was "nesting" before, but apparently not due to the way I am acting now haha. I am trying to hard to be prepared. We're down to 24 days until the induction date and 23 days until we fly to Utah. 
This is my freezer crock pot meal list I have started to make. My plans are to go to the grocery Sunday after the baby shower and spend the entire evening making meals. So far, I have 10 different recipes so I plan to make each one at least twice. I would like to get about 5 weeks worth of food in bags and into the freezer. The last thing I want to do is to come home and worry about cooking haha. 
And this is my research book. This semester hasn't been too bad but this is my least favorite class. I have two 10 page critiques to do and a 15 page Evidence based paper to get done before we leave! Ahhhh! 

I have the laundry caught up and all clothes from the baby shower washed and hung up. Everyday we find more and more to do in order to prepare for our little man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment