We're Adopting!

We're Adopting!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Trying to quickly prepare

33 days away from our sweet baby's due date. 11/11/2013. This came so soon, thankfully... so now we must prepare! If you don't know me well there is one thing you must keep in mind.. I am a BUSY BODY. I don't require much sleep and I stink and saying no to things... I am the type of person that feels like one way or another I can fit everything that needs to be done in a day.

That being said... I know I can manage my school work and this sweet baby.

But who wants to spend their first week in the hospital with the baby and typing research papers for class? Not me!

So, I have made a list.. I call it "My nesting list" because I am without a doubt in nesting mode, and kinda freaking out with emotions! First thing is first.. school. I have made a list so I can attempt to complete every assignment that is due in October and November... the deadline I gave myself is next Tuesday! 


I think I can... I think I can... I KNOW I can...

Next... food! I found a neat blog, and it gives you an idea on making crock pot meals (my fav) and it'll be TEN weeks worth of food! YES PLEASE! So if it is possible I would like to make a ton of crock pot meals and fill up my freezer so when Carter gets home I don't have to worry about dinner and all that jazz.

Lastly, PACKING! What if we get the call that she is going into labor? I want to be ready to catch the first plane and be there for the delivery!! So yes, I also plan to go ahead and start packing.
 

You may want to pray for my husband haha. I think I am about to be a cleaning, packing, momma to be fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment