We're Adopting!

We're Adopting!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Overwhelmed with support


Sunday, October 13th was an overwhelming evening. Chelsea, spent hours and hours planning and preparing for the baby shower that was being held at my house for Jennifer Leonard and I. Everyone that came blew me away with the love, support and excitement they showed. Whether a person just came to hang out and celebrate, brought gifts, brought a letter for the alphabet wall, brought food, or brought something for leonard's wreath... every bit of it meant the world to me!
We had such a wonderful time, and I think it is safe to say that Carter will never wear the same outfit twice! It is so exciting to share the excitement with those I love the most, and these co workers have truly became family. Most of the girls that came were co-workers and others were close friends and I don't think I can ever express how much I depend on them. I even had two of my best friends drive in from Nashville to join the celebration, thanks girls!! All of these girls are my rock and I am forever grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment