We're Adopting!

We're Adopting!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

25 Days away and our birth mother has dilated!

We received an update from our social worker last night, and our sweet birth mother found out at her doctor's appointment that she is now dilated 1 cm and will now begin weekly appointments. We are approximately 35 weeks along now, so I pray she can continue to keep him in there so we can grow and develop.. Yes I want to meet him and hold him.. like RIGHT NOW! But being a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit nurse, he needs to stay put!
Cory and I finished all the paperwork this morning. We had to send a letter from the bank showing proof of our loan and contact Humana to explain when we can pick him up and he can go onto our insurance. I love my husband so much, but somehow I find room in my heart to love him more and more every day. He has been SUCH a trooper and helped so much here lately. We have the house cleaned, laundry and dishes caught up, went grocery shopping yesterday and he has helped contact everyone this morning.

I am still praying hard for the health of our birth mom and for her strength and hoping she does not change her mind if it is God's plan for us to have this baby boy.

I am nervous. I am excited. I am ansty. But it will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment