We're Adopting!

We're Adopting!

Monday, September 9, 2013

DAYS away from being on the waiting list

Our social worker is sending the final documents to our home study agency TOMORROW. Within three days we will probably hear from them to review and FINALIZE!! This means we are READY. Yes, Home study ready, baby ready, ready, ready, ready!!! Our sweet consultant, Tracie Loux is a superstar and made our profile for us. I am posting a sneak peak! This is the profile full of information about or lives that will be presented to the birthmom and she will use this to pick us. We have raised money from our pocket tee sales and I was able to use it to purchase our profiles and pay application fees for the agencies so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Every penny goes a long way and I cannot express how thankful I am for all of you who have donated by purchasing an item or donated by saying a prayer for us. I will keep you updated this week with any new news!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment